25.10.12

AUTUMN ROUND UP

We are well and truly into autumn over here. It's dark when I set off to work and the morning fog makes London look like it has reverted back to the Victorian times. Over the past few weeks I have spotted some lovely autumn/halloween related crafts, beautiful pieces of art, recipes and clothes, so I thought I would do a round up of the things that I want. Now.

The illustrations on these Halloween cards by Quill & Fox are just lovely. Check out the shop for some great Christmas cards too which have caught my eye - too early?


I love this whole look. Yellow jumper, film camera and brown leather pouch. Perfect




I love the new Halloween themed items Zoe from Ladybird Likes has put in her shop, and at only £6 each who could resist?! The pumpkin ones are also amazing.




I'm loving the idea of decorating glasses to give away as presents, anything that is effective + low cost = a winner. I have recently tried painting onto glass which I will show you soon and I love this idea I spotted on Wit & Whistle's blog.


Katie from What Katie Does always produces lovely work - and she has a great blog that I love reading. She has recently put two new prints in her shop and I think this autumn one is just lovely. Such a great idea




I spotted this pumpkin biryani recipe on the BBC Good Food website. I'm not quite sure if I have the paticence (read: can't be arsed) to present it in a pumpkin but if I did then Im sure it would look/taste amazing.


I want this coat. And bag. My life would be so much better if I had these things in it, right?


Have you spotted any other autumnal favourites?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top