22.10.12

PERFECT WEEKEND

This weekend we had friends from Leeds visiting. We haven't seen them since they got married back in August so it was good to catch up and show them the pics I took at their wedding (which they liked...or they might just be good liars!). We had a fun weekend of food, booze and shopping which started off with a trip to Borough Market on Saturday morning.













I know Borough Market is hugely tourist popular but its always nice to take friends visiting places they have never been, also having a glass of Prosecco just before midday is a novelty that should never wear off!


























I got a huge brownie which made me feel like I was about to have a heart attack but it was so good.




























Afterwards we headed up to Regent Street to visit Anthropologie and also browsed the Christmas floor in Liberty. Their baubles are seriously pretty - I never thought I would ever swoon over a bauble! I know its only October but it has seriously got me in the mood for Christmas (or just in the mood for mince pies...)



















We finished off the day with drinks in a traditional pub and then fish and chips back home whilst watching X-Factor, perfect evening? I think so!






5 comments :

  1. Sounds like great weekend indeed. I'm due a visit to Borough market soon but must get there early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your proper fish and chips set up - sliced white, kitchen roll and all the condiments, spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I just LOVE Borough market! I want to go there for breakfast soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like the perfect day. Now I have a proper craving for fish, chips & Prosecco!

    le fresne x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top