14.11.12

PHOTOGRAPHERS

I just wanted to share these great photographers that I have come across recently. I love their style and clear talent for what they photograph. I'm feeling very inspired.

Photo credit: Claire Connell

Claire Connell is a photographer and stylist based in North Queensland, the photographs she takes of her family are just beautiful. Her images are filled with happiness and personal memories but they certainly don't make you feel like you're intruding.

Photo credit: Claire Connell

Photo credit: Claire Connell

Claire blogs over at One Claire Day where you can see more snippets of her lovely life.

Photo credit: Tori Hancock

Tori Hancock blogs over at Wellies and Vogue, her everyday pictures are really stunning but it was her wedding photography that really caught my eye. She knows exactly what details are important to look back on from the day and equally captures the whole picture whilst maintaining similar soft tones throughout her images. I would be so happy if my wedding photographs (not yet guys) were taken by Tori, she certainly gives them that special quality that so many people try to capture.

Photo credit: Tori Hancock

Photo credit: Tori Hancock
Lara Jade was lucky enough to start developing her photographic style at the ripe age of 15!  Her editorial and fashion photographs have appeared in numerous publications including Elle and Material Girl. I look through a lot of magazines so sometimes it feels like you've seen a lot of the editorial shoots before - or something very similar anyway. When I came across Lara Jade's work I noticed how much personality the models show and how playful the images are which was really refreshing. 
Photo credit: Lara Jade

Photo credit: Lara Jade

Photo credit: Lara Jade

I would love to hear if you have recently come across any photographers you admire...

1 comment :

Back to Top