7.11.12

SAMPLES

I've worked in my current job for almost 2 years so you can imagine how freakin' excited I was when we stumbled upon a drawer that 'has never been opened' and it was FULL of fabric samples. They were no ordinary samples either, many of them were Laura Ashely, ohhh yes. Time seemed to stop for a second before me and the other girls realised what gold we had stumbled upon... and then the elbows came out.
After a few jabs to the ribs this is a selection of what I got, piece after piece of florals, beautiful beautiful florals.


Naturally I'm drawn to make bunting but if you have any other suggestions I would love to hear them!

3 comments :

  1. Oooh, they're lovely. How about a quilt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was thinking that but Im not sure if I have the patience! I might start something in the new year, hopefully!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! How about patchwork cushions? I always hate to cut up fabrics and spend ages procrastinating about what to make. Maybe you should just put them in a pile and admire them?!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top