16.1.13

EMBROIDERED NOTEBOOK



I made this cute embroidered notebook for my friend Sophie who I saw over the weekend. She seemed pretty pleased with it (she taught me how to bind a book!), I even scalloped the inside pages, a perfect place to house all her thoughts.
It was very simple to make...just draw your design on the front cover and then pierce holes along the design. Run a simple back stitch through the holes and tie the thread off.
Then follow this easy tutorial on hand sewn journals by Martha Stewart, I think it took about half an hour at the most. I might make a few different ones up, will be better then writing everything on post-it notes anyway!


2 comments :

  1. Ooh lovely, I adore making embroidered notebooks! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So simple and satisfying! I love easy crafts! x

      Delete

Back to Top