4.1.13

MEANTIME BREWERY TOUR



For part of Steven's Christmas present I booked us on a tour of Meantime Brewing Company in Greenwich. Currently in London it seems you can't avoid their London Lager or London Pale Ale and their bottles seem to be appearing in more and more pubs.





Having never been on a brewery tour I wasn't really sure what to expect, so I was pleasantly surprised to find that we were there for just over two hours and were able to try a half pint of five of their ales including the Yakima Red and the India Pale Ale.





We learnt plenty about how Meantime was founded, the history of the beers and where the flavour inspirations came from. I don't think 'tour' is the right word for it though, I'd say it was more of a 'sit down and try some beer' kind of thing - which I was perfectly happy with!
I'm not a big beer drinker but I found it really interesting and was definitely worth the ticket price (only £15!), I'd recommend it to anyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top