28.2.13

GET IN MY WARDROBE

Wow, this week has been all kinds of good! On Monday I got offered a new job which I wanted sooooo badly and then I sold my first ever craft makes (the cards I blogged about here) to some nice folk at my work. Top tip: tell people you're leaving and then send round an email flogging some cards, works a treat!
I feel like starting a new job requires a whole new set of work clothes, you know, just those key pieces that will make me look awesome every day...yeahhh....unfortunately I can't really afford any new clothes so here are few things that I would buy if I had a massive budget (although I do feel strangely satisfied from online window shopping, maybe this is the answer to my low bank balance!?) Also, I've only just discovered Polyvore, I know I'm about 3 years late to the party, but isn't it just the best thing in the world?! I have spent most of my week making different outfits up and then realising they come to over a thousand pounds and get depressed but press clear and do it alllll again, this must be the best kind of time wasting!?

7 comments :

  1. Great collection. Makes me feel like spring is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah I absolutely LOVE the first outfit! Totally my style. I find that when I'm putting together a Wednesday Wishes it does satisfy my shopping cravings to a certain extent, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Er, get in my wardrobe as well - I love these outfits so much! Oh to be able to afford that Orla skirt...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have all of these things in a minute. Great choices.

    x Elena @ Randomly Happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am loving these choices, right up my alley! I have been coveting that orla Kiely skirt since I saw it - way out of my price range sadly ...
    Love all your embroidery ... I'm just about to click on the bloglovin button :o)
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  6. As far as I'm concerned there's nothing not to love about satchels :)

    Great post!

    Rachel @ AMomentInTime.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top