26.2.13

MOTHER'S DAY CARD

Mothers day card
I'm heading up North this weekend for my mums birthday, so I thought I would get making her Mothers day card whilst I'm at it, organised! I was pleasantly surprised how nice and spring like the card turned out, I reaallllyy love white pen on brown/kraft card, I think its an instant success and then add some embroidery in to the mix then I must be on to a winner! Right?
I'm slowly getting closer to my Etsy shop being open, things have been stitched and embroidered for it, oh yes, I had my doubts but every week I'm getting that little bit closer! Do you think these cards are something that you would possibly buy, perhaps for a thank you card or something similar? I'm just wondering if they are something worth putting out in to the public or do I have that craft blindness (where you think everything you made is amazing but actually it all looks like a 5 year old could have made it...in the dark...with one hand...)? Any thoughts/comments would be greatly appreciated! 
Mothers day card

7 comments :

  1. These are great. Another idea for those crafty ladies out there is to do the borders and holes and supply the card with thread and needle. Admittedly I don't normally do cards for mother's day (yes bad daughter)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh that is a good idea! I like that a lot. :)

      Delete
  2. That is so sweet! I bet your Mum will be so happy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about that craft blindness - I worry about that with things I make! I can assure you the card is lovely! I think they would sell really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one :) Thank you Debbie, that's very nice of you to say!

      Delete
  4. Your card is beautiful and inspiring :) I would definitely purchase it :)

    Rachel @ AMomentInTime.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top