5.2.13

TRAVEL DOODLES

Berlin doodle book

Ok, this is the last post about our trip to Berlin, I promise! I just wanted to share this little notebook that I made and illustrated of our time there. Obviously I always carry my camera with me so I can look back over the pics at any time but a camera doesn't always capture every little detail (even though I try!), like the nicest biscuits we had for breakfast and especially the 40 minute walk to the Holocaust Memorial where I was too cold to get my camera out! I also love a good reason to practise handwriting and a few little drawings. I found it to be a useful place to keep all the business cards/leaflets/stickers I seem to collect on every trip, beats just throwing them away after 6 months of living under my bed.

8 comments :

  1. I am in love with your notebook. All the doodles, the wavy edges, the gold title. Not to mention you actually completed it! Impressive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! I surprised myself that I finished it too :)

      Delete
  2. Such a great idea! Might try and do this when we go to Venice in April

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO CUTE! Such a great idea. I'd love to try this, but I'm afraid I'm not a doodler ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so adorable and cute! you're really good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love doodling memories :) Especially when they look so pretty and like what you did! Love it!

    xo
    summer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea! Definitely need to do something similar next time I go away, so much much personal than a photo album :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet notebook! Such a lovely way of remembering a trip x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top