22.3.13

PARIS IN NINE HOURS

Paris
Paris
To say we were only in Paris for 9 hours, I managed to take a ridiculous amount of photos. I spent the whole of last night sorting them out and finally have them ready to share. 
Luckily it didn't rain whilst we were there (as every forecast had scared me in to thinking), it was pretty dull and miserable looking though which naturally makes for some very French looking pictures! Paris
ParisParis
Paris
I'd really recommend a day trip to Paris, we loved every minute of it. We walked a million miles, saw all the tourist spots, bought baguettes, macaroons and crepes, such a cliche but we were definitely embracing the Parisian way of life for a day.
Paris
Paris
ParisParis
Paris
The best part of the trip was when we arrived at the top of the Sacré-Coeur, the sun had come out and the view was unbelievable. Then this crazy man started doing some amazing tricks with a football which we couldn't take our eyes off! (He wasn't actually crazy...just crazy to be hanging off a lampost whilst balancing a ball!)ParisParis
Paris
I felt so refreshed at work yesterday (which didn't last long), must have been all that amazing food. Last day at work today, heading out for lunch with everyone then out in the evening, can't wait! It felt like today would never come!
If you want to look at some more pictures I took, check out my flickr page. 

12 comments :

  1. Amazing photographs! I love the one of the gentleman making crepes - and the lamp-post guy is incredible! I swear I've seen him at Disneyland...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! It probably was him, he certainly knew how to entertain the crowd. Wishing I was back there now...*sigh*

      Delete
  2. That last photo is absolutely incredible! I love it so much! Glad the sun came out for you, even if only for a short while. Love Paris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I couldn't believe it when the sun came out, it felt like a completely different place to when it was cloudy, weird!

      Delete
  3. Oh it looks like you had such an amazing time! I'm very sad I couldn't squeeze into your carry on and come along with you. Such beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha next time I'll get a bigger bag ;)

      Delete
  4. great photographs - i think paris is pretty cool in most weathers - the only time I went it rained A LOT but I still loved it. Such a good idea to go for the day, I may have to steal it... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! Such a great way to spend a day, we loved every minute!

      Delete
  5. Really lovely snaps - I have always wanted to do Paris in a day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! I visited in October and had slightly more time there than you, but it's never enough! I don't have a man wrapping himself around a post, but I do have some Paris photo posts planned, hopefully putting them up over the next week. Paris is such a great place to have a camera. Oh to be back there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing them when you put them up! I've spent the last week dreaming of going back...SOON!

      Delete
  7. Whoa!!! Paris is SO beautiful. I am craving some macarons right now!!! :) -M

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top