6.3.13

PRIMROSE HILL

primrose hill
Yesterday the weather in London was so sunny and bright that I couldn't resist taking a walk around Primrose Hill on my lunch hour. I took a few photos of the things that I passed on the way, such a beautiful place to visit, it's like you're in a quaint village somewhere in Kent! I kept my eyes peeled for celebs, and may have loitered around Kate Moss' usual places for a bit but to no luck. When I move jobs, I will miss having such amazing places to go and spend my lunch hour, I best make the most of it in the 2 weeks I have left!
primrose hill
primrose hill
primrose hill

primrose hill 13

primrose hill
primrose hill

2 comments :

  1. I love it round there! One time when I went I saw Matt Smith with Daisy Lowe! I was very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I work close to Regent's Park too, it's super lovely on sunny days. Blue skies make everything better :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top