20.3.13

TRES BIEN!


Today we are spending the day in Paris! I've always wanted to get the Eurostar there and back in one day whilst living in London, it seems like a very romantic thing to do so we couldn't resist when they had a sale on earlier in the year. The weather forecast isn't looking too good but a day of eating pastries and wandering around is just what I need. Then I've only got Thursday and Friday left at my current job before I start my new one on Monday, eek! Everything seems to be happening this week, how exciting!!

2 comments :

  1. That does sound absolutely perfect! I wish I lived closer to London so this was feasible for me, hope you have a wonderful time! xo

    Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting times! Hope you had an amazing day :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top