25.3.13

WEEKEND CATCH UP

My weekend started on Friday afternoon with lunch at The Diner in Camden followed by evening drinks with the lovely people from my (now old) work. They gave me a good send off with a few tears and some lovely presents, will definitely miss seeing their faces everyday!
Saturday was spent in our pyjamas watching films and napping on the sofa (Ill Manors is probably not the best film to watch when wanting to relax...) and then a takeaway in the evening whilst watching Saturday Night Takeaway, yes! Sunday was spent catching up with my 'to do list', managed to get a few bits photographed for my soon to be open Etsy shop (SO CLOSE!) and ate a yummy veg roast in the evening. It feels like we haven't had a relaxing weekend for ages so feeling ready to take on the week now.
Today is the first day of my new job, I'm so excited/nervous I don't really know what to do with myself! Will be back later in the week once I've got myself sorted out. Hope you had a lovely weekend!

3 comments :

  1. Hope your first day went well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that everything is going really well with your new job! Can't wait to see what's going to pop up in your etsy shop. Sounds like the perfect pre-new-job-weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh-oh, I'm feeling the pressure now! I don't really know why its taken me so long to get things up and running really...!

      Delete

Back to Top