4.3.13

WEEKEND THROUGH MY IPHONE

weekend through iphoneweekend through iphoneweekend through iphone
I've just got back to London with the sun shining and a whole evening ahead to crack on with some crafts. I spent a long weekend at my mums for her birthday where we ate lemon drizzle for breakfast, spent the morning opening presents, went to a carvery (where we definitely ate waaaay too much) and generally had a really nice time. Before I got the train back this afternoon I did my usual trip round the charity shops, I was so tempted by these bird glasses but feared I would break them on the way back (they also have a gold rim and it makes my mouth feel funny!) but I did buy a homemade knitted cardigan for £3.50! I've just gave it a cold wash, I can't wait to wear it! Is it bad that I would like it to be cold for a little longer so I get some wear out of it? Sorry!
I forgot my headphones for the train journey so starting a new sewing project and an iced finger kept me perfectly happy! (You will be seeing that sewing project in my Etsy shop...when its open...sooooon!)
Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

4 comments :

  1. Ahhh those glasses remind me of my Grandparents, lovely!
    And sounds like you have had a blissful weekend X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely weekend. I'm a charity shop lover and off to London soon for the weekend. Where would you say has the best charity shops?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thats a tough question! Most of them I find are quite expensive but because I live South East, I often go round those ones and only get something on a rare occasion! Sorry I can't be much help, let me know if you find any good ones though :)

      Delete
  3. Ahhhh so much cake! me and my starving belly are beyond jealous! Awww those bird glasses are beautiful :( im sorry you had to let them go! xx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top