26.4.13

FRANCO MANCA, BRIXTON

Franco Manca
Franco Manca is certainly no secret in London, we've been meaning to try it for ages and only got round to doing so recently and now I feel like I have a lot of Franco Manca visits to catch up on. After our visit to the Brixton one I certainly couldn't resist writing about it, the reviews tell no lies when they say its the best pizza in London, seriously. I had the chroizo one - with two kinds of chorizo and creamy mozzarella, the sourdough base is so soft and perfect for tearing apart with your hands, I ate every last bit. I also ordered the organic lemonade, which I really recommend but only if you like ginger! I haven't stopped thinking about this pizza since we visited and my mouth waters every time I do think about it.
Franco Manca
Happy pizza faces!

4 comments :

  1. I so badly want to try this place but haven't got around to it. Those definitely are happy pizza faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when people come to visit us in brixton we take them to Franco Manca - and everyone always agrees, they make the best pizza ever x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gawd I do LOVE Franco Manca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i NEED to go there, those pizza photos have left me hungry! x

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top