8.4.13

HEBDEN BRIDGE

Hebden Bridge
This weekend I went on a hen do in the beautiful town of Hebden Bridge in West Yorkshire. We hired a canal boat for a few hours where we had cocktails in tea cups, played games, had a picnic with scones and proper clotted cream and then all this followed by a night out in Halifax (to a club that had a cobbled road and street lights inside?!).
Hebden Bridge
Hebden Bridge
The weather was certainly on our side for the weekend and I think I may have even caught a bit of a tan, hopefully this is just the start of the nice weather for this year! We stayed in a house up in the hills of Hebden Bridge where the view was unbelievable, the phone signal - not so much but actually I have to say that I quite enjoyed being disconnected for a couple of days!
Hebden Bridge
Hiring a canal boat is such a fun thing to do, I would highly recommend it if your thinking of things to do for a birthday or hen do. I was quite surprised they let us go off on our own but we only 'bumped' in to the banks a few times so I think we managed ok.
I hope you had a lovely weekend and managed to get out and enjoy the sunshine!

1 comment :

  1. We had some nice sunshine your hen do sounded good fun x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top