22.4.13

STAYING LOCAL

Weekend breakfast
I just wanted to share a few pictures from this weekend, which started off with my new favourite breakfast and a walk to the Camberwell Food and Drink Festival in Camberwell Green. I got a super tasty sausage sandwich which I ate whilst soaking up the sun and then we headed to The Tiger pub for refreshments (Steven got a tasty looking ploughmans!).
The other day I bought a new lens (35mm) so I spent the time at the festival trying it out and getting used to it, fair to say I love it! You can have a look at some more pics over on my Flickr page if you would like to.
CamberwellCamberwellThe Tiger, CamberwellCamberwell
Camberwell
Camberwell
Hope you had a good weekend! 

6 comments :

  1. That top photo. Eggs and soldiers. It just makes me so instantly happy! Pretty sure that's what I'm going to have for dinner tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! And I agree with nishaantishu, the top photo is great, it made me hungry!
    I like your blog!! I live near London but not in the centre, and when I see your photos I really wish I lived there! There are so many things to do... (I'm hoping to move soon :D)!

    http://purpleparamisiu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to move soon! Such a lovely place to live x

      Delete
  3. Oh man, wish I had known about this - it looks so fun and it's about 10 minutes away from me. Plus, agreeing with the others on here - that top photo is making me drool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no, thats a shame! I think they have regular events in the green so keep your eyes peeled x

      Delete

Back to Top