15.4.13

WEDDING WEARS

Like most people I know, I have a wedding coming up soon and every time I think about what I'm going to wear it makes me panic like crazy so then I try to forget about it, then this happens again in a couple of days and again and again...its a vicious cycle! The wedding I'm attending is in Spain, so don't want to be too hot or too over dressed so I thought I'd try and deal with this by getting a few ideas together of things I could potentially wear. Unfortunately I dont really have the budget for any of the below but it was fun putting together and has made me see that a maxi dress is probably best for a super hot Spanish wedding..maybe. Any tips for what to wear to keep cool for a wedding abroad would be greatly appreciated!


Wedding outfit 1

3 comments :

  1. Everything is so nice! Really love the twisted bangles in the last outfit. I find Matalan is really good for affordable wedding outfits! They have some really nice quality dresses for around £20.

    The first outfit is perfect though - you would look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thanks for the tip on Matalan, will have to take a look at what they've got, if only I had all the money in the world...*sigh*

      Delete
  2. Some lovely choices. I particularly love the colours of the third one.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top