7.5.13

A LONG WEEKEND UP NORTH

I'm back! I took a week off from blogging last week, I was feeling a bit uninspired and needed a break to get some ideas and motivation back, I feel good for it too.
The long weekend definitely helped, we headed up to see Steven's family who live in Yorkshire, he has the sweetest nieces and nephews who have the cutest little faces I've ever seen and his mums owns the best dog, who is getting a little old to run around after a stick but he tries his hardest to keep up.
Steven + Skip
Even the drive up only took 3 and a half hours (our longest record has been 5 and a half!).
This is the view out of the bedroom window, not a bad thing to wake up and see everyday!
Emley
Sometimes I think we both find it difficult living so far away from our families and not seeing them as often as we'd like - especially because it seems like every time we see the kids they have grown about 5 inches - but getting to see them make as much noise and mess as possible for a whole day is worth it, even if we need to sleep for 12 hours straight to recover!
family
Meet Lamby, her best friend for the whole day!
millie
Look at that little cheeky face!
alexander
After giving me a daisy, he dug up a weed - with soil and root, especially for me too.
family

Hope you all had a lovely long weekend enjoying the sunshine, don't worry though, only a 4 day week a head of us ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top