28.5.13

HOLIDAY IN THE SUN

Spain 2013
Just a few pics from our week in Spain, back at work today so feeling pretty glum looking back at them- the week just flew by! 
It was really nice to see old friends - and make new ones of course and have a week of eating pretty much non stop (my stomach still thinks its on holiday today!). 
The whole week was building up to our friends getting married on Saturday which was a lovely day with plenty of sun, tears and laughter. They asked me to be their photographer (yikes!) which was the first serious photo taking I've done since being at uni so I was pretty nervous. I think it went well though, the sun was so bright which caused a few squints here and there but I'm looking forward to editing them down and getting a strong set of pictures together.  I forgot how much I enjoy taking pictures for a purpose (not just of everyday life stuff), I certainly think University can stifle your passions when that's all you do every day, all day for 3 years. Anyway, will share the pictures when I've finished with them and would appreciate any feedback! 
For now, just a few pics from the little moments in between wedding stuff...

Spain 2013
Spain 2013
Spain 2013
Spain 2013
Spain 2013

2 comments :

  1. Oh so jealous of your sunny holiday. Ok I know I just went to Istanbul, but that was ages ago! I think I need another one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Especially with this AWFUL weather today!!

      Delete

Back to Top