17.5.13

HOLIDAY WEARS

On Monday we're lucky enough to be jetting off to Spain for a week for our friends wedding. It's been nearly 4 years since we've had a beach holiday so to say I'm looking forward to it is a slight understatement! I've been shopping around to get a few new bits and bobs so thought I'd put together a few pieces that caught my eye (and that I wish I could afford!). I chose 3 different looks, one for the day time, one for hanging around the pool and the other for a nice evening stroll along the sea front, sandals in hand (obviously). Ohh how I wish I could afford everything here, internet window shopping is so dangerous!

holiday wears 1

4 comments :

  1. Lovely outfits, we're off on holiday on Monday too, first beach holiday in 4 years as well! Let's hope the weathers good!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I bet you can't wait - enjoy! Those crochet Toms have been on my wishlist for a long time :) xo

    Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of those hats. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these choices! I have a denim dress really similar to the top one, but from H&M (and half the price!. The swimsuit is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top