10.5.13

THIS IS YOUR KINGDOM



I’m happy to announce that I will be a regular contributor to the lovely website; This Is Your Kingdom.  I’ve been an admirer since I heard about it through the grapevine last year and was instantly drawn in with their beautifully designed website and great content supplied from all over the country. The articles they feature really manage to capture the whole feeling of really lovely things to see and do. If you would like you can have a look at my profile here.
I'm definitely going to take advantage of using this opportunity to learn how to write a bit more eloquently and hopefully change up my vocabulary a bit. It will be good to learn some other descriptive words other then 'lovely' and 'nice' to describe things that are lovely and really rather nice! 
There are some other great contributors on there and some really great tips for things to do all over the country, well worth taking a few hours off and reading through with a cuppa.

3 comments :

  1. That's so exciting, congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! i've not heard of them before but you're right, it's a v.nice website indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top