17.6.13

A WEEKEND INSIDE

How was your weekend?
My working week ruined me, we had a works day out on Tuesday which ended up in the pub till rather late so it felt like all week I was trying to catch up on sleep.
We had a super long lie-in on Saturday morning till about ten and pottered around until we went to the local cinema to see 'Behind the Candelabra' (Michael Douglas and Matt Damon were brilliant, story line was a bit...meh). We then finished the day off with a huge chilli and a few too many rums.

I don't think I got changed out of my pyjamas yesterday, I spent the whole day catching up on various bits and bobs that I've been meaning to do for a while. Oh and got pretty stressed out that my email account had been hacked and sent an email to so many people it really should not have. The only picture I took all weekend is the one above, pretty disappointing I know but I've been on picture overload at the minute (you'll see why on Wednesday) so it was quite nice to have a day off. Can't believe Monday is here already, only one week till my birthday though (and only one week till I'm still in my early twenties, urgh).

Hope you all had a good one!

2 comments :

  1. My account got hacked recently and sent an email to pretty much every single person I had applied for a job with earlier in the year. Excellent! Hope yours wasn't quite as awkward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that is exactly what happened to me too, not awkward at all....!! Horrible people! x

      Delete

Back to Top