1.7.13

A WEEKEND RELAXING

How was your weekend?
We decided to take it easy this weekend seen as though last week was so packed full of exciting things, I don't think I could handle it two weeks in a row!
We took the time to tidy and clean the whole flat, catch up on a few missed tv programmes, I started and finished a book and I spent plenty of time playing on my new iPad mini which I am so smitten with I've surprised myself!
I think weekends where you stop and enjoy some time at home doing what you want are so important although when the weather is as nice as it was it makes me wish we had a garden so bad. A small saviour is that we have large windows which open really wide so if I closed my eyes it was almost like I was on a balcony or something...kind of.
We went out for some food on Saturday to The Actress in East Dulwich, its one of our favourite local places as the service is good and the food is very tasty. I opted for the chipotle pork burger as a substitue for us not been able to have a bbq, swings and roundabouts eh! The following few pics are from there, it looks empty inside but every table outside was so busy. Hope you had a good one too and managed to enjoy this beautiful weather!!

The Actress
The Actress
The Actress

5 comments :

  1. That food looks absolutely amazing! I really like weekends where you just take time to get a few bits sorted and relax, I always feel really refreshed afterwards! xo

    Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely good to have some low key weekends with yummy food and ipad browsing! Yes a garden or balcony would be so great right now - I want my own BBQ so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it wrong that I want chips now! Chips for breakfast anyone? I love these kind of weekends. I feel better when the house is tidy but I still need busy weekends as well else I'd go crazy. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good god that burger looks epic. Wish I was eating that right now!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top