22.7.13

A WEEKEND WITH MY DAD

Kew Gardens

This weekend my dad and his wife came to visit, the last time they stayed with us was way back in September so it was a long over due visit (I have seen them in between then and now, I'm not that bad of a daughter!).
I had a little bit of Saturday morning to myself before a quick wiz around the flat with the hoover and the duster and then headed to Kings Cross to meet them off the train.
After a cup of tea and a few biscuits at home, we headed up to The Actress in East Dulwich for some tasty food followed by a few drinks...and then some more. We spent a fair few hours having a good catch up - they even commented on how Peckham has changed since they were last here but maybe it was just the sunshine!
My alarm was set for a far too early time on Sunday for us to get the early train to Kew Gardens, the sun was no where to be seen for most of the morning but it eventually came out with full force - side note - having a fringe is possibly one of the worst things to have in the summer, I am constantly one big sweaty fringed mess and its too short to pin back, dilemma!

I'm going to share a few more photos from Kew later in the week but the above photo kind of sums up the whole day. My dad thinks he's super funny, like, all the time...we're not so sure about that.

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

1 comment :

  1. Sounds like a lovely weekend! I feel your fringe pain - I wish I had grown mine out before this heat wave :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top