10.7.13

LONDON FIELDS BREWERY

London Fields Brewery

On Saturday we ventured all the way over to East London to go to the GB vs USA Craft Beer Challenge at London Fields Brewery to sample a few tipples and cast our vote over which country does craft beer best. I bought the tickets a little while ago for Steven's birthday so I'm glad the weather was at its best for the day!

London Fields Brewery

London Fields Brewery

London Fields Brewery

The sun was shining, the music playing, the beer was flowing and the meat was bbq-ing. We had a really lovely day, eating and drinking and enjoying the sun, the only downside being there was no vegetarian food for Steven (except doughnuts), clearly being a vegetarian in London is just not fashionable now there is pulled pork everywhere! - (the doughnuts were really good though)

London Fields Brewery

London Fields Brewery

I'd definitely recommend going to the GB vs Europe event they are holding in August, even if the weather isn't great there is loads of places to sit inside and plenty of beer to be drunk!

London Fields Brewery

8 comments :

  1. I live just around the corner from there and I've always wanted to try it! Maybe I'll head over in August :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should - especially if its so close!

      Delete
  2. Your weekends always look so much fun! I'm going to nag Trout to go to this...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It was lots of fun!! x

      Delete
  3. what beautiful pictures! x
    http://www.tigerlillyquinn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pulled pork has definitely hit London by storm hasn't it! Feel like I can't buy a bottle of water without some pulled pork being flashed at me (not that I'm complaining).
    I've never been to the London Fields Brewery, looks like I'm going to have to go there sometime!

    Teffy || Teffys Perks Blog

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha gosh imagine that, free pulled pork with a bottle of water, heaven!

      Delete

Back to Top