8.7.13

WALKING IN THE SUNSHINE

How was your weekend?
Here are just a few pictures from the most amazing sunny weekend here in London. We ventured over to East London on Saturday for the Craft Beer Challenge at London Fields Brewery, I took a few pictures which I'll share in the week - the weather was far too nice to be sat on my computer for longer then an hour yesterday!
On Sunday we went for a walk around Peckham Rye Common which is just so beautiful in the sunshine. They have some really lovely flowers in bloom at the minute and some tasty ice-lollies in the cafe. I don't want this weather to end. Hope you had a good one!

Peckham Rye
Peckham Rye
Peckham Rye
Peckham Rye

Oh and I finally tried this Passion Fruit cider, which was far too easy and tasty to drink in this weather!!

Cider

3 comments :

  1. Mmmmm passion fruit cider?! Sounds delicious! Where can I find some?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely, very refreshing! Think most pubs should be stocking it now, I've seen it advertised everywhere!

      Delete
  2. Lovely photographs - and that cider sounds yum!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top