9.9.13

A WEEKEND OF FOOD

Pizza

After a bit of a stressful week we decided to take it easy this weekend by eating as much as we could, we started the weekend on Friday night with a pizza, of course!

Breakfast

Our Saturday morning breakfast with apple juice in the new glasses I found for 50p at the charity shop. We always make sure we have nice breakfasts on a weekend, it makes up for the natural yoghurt throughout the week!

Brixton Village

We went to Brixton in the afternoon and had a very tasty thali

Ms Cupcake

Afternoon (vegan) cake from Ms Cupcake, second time in a week I've been - that ferrero rocher one on the left is just too good. We somehow managed to wait the bus ride home to eat them

Sunday Breakfast

Sunday morning breakfast before Steven did some overtime at work and I pottered around the flat. I have to say that whilst cooking this I nearly set myself on fire...and then the kitchen...and then burnt the tomatoes. Wasn't the relaxing morning I had in mind!

Sunday

The final meal of the weekend - only right with a silly amount of peas.

I think we did pretty well for food this weekend, don't you?!

6 comments :

  1. Very well indeed! That pizza looks amazing! Well it all does - yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm dreaming about it today...could do with a slice of that to finish off this Monday!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a pretty great weekend! Mine was fairly similar... it's the start of Autumn, so it's definitely allowed. And yes - that pizza looks so sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, Autumn is a good excuse - I'll stick with that :)

      Delete
  3. Amazing, amazing photos! And now I want cupcakes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So in love with that ferrero rocher one, I keep thinking about it!

      Delete

Back to Top