11.9.13

BRIXTON VILLAGE

Brixton Village
Brixton Village
Brixton Village
Brixton Village
Brixton Village
Brixton Village

I've been for a wander around Brixton Village a few of times before but I've only ever eaten at my favourite pizza place, Franco Manca. We wanted to try somewhere new so decided to venture back with it in our minds we wanted a curry. One of the first places we came across, Elephant, was just what we were looking for. The menu is simple with either thali's or a bowl of curry, and a good view of spying on all the market shoppers. There are so many food places to try in the markets - that all look so tasty that I don't know which one to try next!

4 comments :

  1. ah elephant - I've been living in brixton for two years and I've still not tried it, despite lots of good reviews! The village is a tricky one as it's so easy to keep going back to your favourites rather trying all the others! If you want to try a couple of other places I'd recommend Mama Lan (delish dumplings and noodles - good for veggies) and of course honest burger (i've heard that their veggie option is v.tasty and of course their meaty options are divine)!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendations, Annie! I've been wanting to try Honest burgers for so long but wasn't sure if Steven would like the veggie burger, should definitely give it a go though :) x

      Delete
  2. I've been to French & Grace twice and always have a delicious halloumi and spicy lamb wrap! Really want to try some different ones now though - so much to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that sounds tasty, will definitely have to try that one out! x

      Delete

Back to Top