27.9.13

PIZZA PILGRIMS

Pizza Pilgrims
Pizza Pilgrims
Pizza Pilgrims
Pizza Pilgrims
Pizza Pilgrims
Pizza Pilgrims

In my quest to try all the pizza in London, we finally got round to trying Pizza Pilgrims new Pizzeria in Soho. When we went to Feast way back in March we tried one of their margherita pizzas which they cooked in their van and we loved it. The pizzeria certainly doesn't disappoint either, the pizzas are more tomatoey then cheesey which I think I actually preferred and the bases are soft and just the right thinness/thickness (depending how you look at it). I ordered the Nduja pizza - a moreish spicy sausage, which I have to say I feel like they scrimped a little on the amount of sausage, even though it was delicious. I just wanted more sausage or something else to make it feel like it was worth the £9. The whole feel of the pizzeria is really nice though, you don't feel rushed or hounded and the staff were helpful in recommending things. Definitely one to visit for a decent pizza!

2 comments :

  1. ooh i've always wanted to try them! looks lovely x

    http://visualcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the interior looks cute! not heard of them before so thanks for the tip x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top