13.9.13

SHAKE SHACK

Shake Shack
Shake Shack
Shake Shack
Shake Shack
Shake Shack

The other day we took ourselves out for a mid-week visit to Shake Shack, finally! I got the Shack-cago Dog which I have to say was a little on the small side but very tasty, the pickled chillies were a great touch, just wish it was a little bigger (fatty). Steven loved his veggie burger too, usually he gets the bum deal so it was a nice change- it was a deep fried mushroom burger filled with cheese! It's a little shame its in the most tourist of touristy places in London but don't let it put you off. I probably should have tried the burger but I just can't resist a hot dog, next time!

Gosh, there's been a lot of food on the blog this week!

5 comments :

  1. These totally weird random things keep happening. I just clicked on your post to read it and someone across the room yelled out "SHAKE SHACK!!!" - apparently they're going there for dinner tomorrow, but again, another weird coming together of unrelated events. Cue twilight zone noises...
    p.s. have you ever tried a big apple hot dog? they're the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woooahh! I feel like the universe is bringing us together! Very spooky. I haven't tried a big apple hot dog, they are on my list though. I intended to have one when we went to Feast earlier in the year but I couldn't face the queue, I feel I'm missing out big time x

      Delete
  2. that first photo makes my mouth water! and i love their design, such a fresh, clean approach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to this place last weekend for the first time. When I was waiting for my burger I realised I had read about this place on your blog, and thought wow, what a coincidence! And I remembered the burgers looked delicious in your photos. I tried the veggie burger and it was so good!!
    Have you tried the milkshakes? They say it's the best thing they do there. I will have to go back and try them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that's funny! Glad you remembered!

      I haven't had a milkshake but I really want one now, will definitely have to go back soon!! x

      Delete

Back to Top