29.10.13

BEAR WITH ME

kings cross

My blog seems to have taken a bit of a back seat at the minute, I've been really busy at work and not really going out and about around London much so I've been left feeling a little uninspired. I'm trying not to dwell on it too much though, I'm sure everything will calm down soon and I'll be back on it. I do miss writing my regular posts but all I seem to want to do when I'm home is eat crisps and watch TV, so I'm just going to indulge myself in that for a little bit until I get back to normal.

cleethorpes

Over the weekend I went back up north to visit family and finally get my braces off (more on that another time), my dad lives in Cleethorpes so we had a wander around the sea front before getting fish and chips. I literally took two photos all weekend, what a let down! We went to see Captain Phillips in the evening which I think must be one of the best films I've seen, ever. I can't even describe how good it is, just make sure you go watch it, it's too good to miss. Completely love Tom Hanks, the adverts for the film really don't do it any justice.
I then went to my mums on the Sunday where I was spoilt with a Sunday roast and the chance to rest whilst she fussed around me, which was much needed! I managed to get stuck up north due to the storm so my super kind step dad drove me back to London (!!), I owe him big time. 
So that's that really, I'm looking forward to writing a post about my braces soon and getting back to eating some pizza and wandering around London. Bear with me!

8 comments :

  1. sounds like a v.chilled weekend, I definitely could've done with one of my mum's roast dinners on sunday :) Fulfil your pizza craving and I hope things calm down for you soon! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie! The best thing is, I'm going back up again this weekend so I get another roast, wahoo! x

      Delete
  2. I took a break for a little while too, it's hard to maintain the same level of enthusiasm and inspiration all the time. I'm still finding it hard to get back in the groove but I'm making myself keep a content schedule and so far it's going ok :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a good idea, I should really do that. Once you stop for a few days its so hard to get it back again, hopefully will do soon though. Thanks Freya! :)

      Delete
  3. Of course I will bare with you, everyone has their ups and downs with their blogs, real life is always getting in the way! I really want to see Captain Phillips, it gets such good reviews! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to go see it, I made Steven go on his own so we could talk about it! x

      Delete
  4. That's so great you got a lift back - how lovely! I always enjoy your posts so will still definitely be here when you get back in to the swing of it. I've completely lost my blogging motivation at the moment - not sure where it went. I do love a good Sunday roast - already looking forward to Christmas dinner yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate. Where does the blogging motivation go?! I'm trying so desperately to get it back but it really doesn't want to at the minute. Ohhh man, I can't wait till Christmas dinner!! Daydreaming about it already :)

      Delete

Back to Top