25.11.13

A QUIET WEEKEND

Breakfast

Steven and I

Dad

This was weekend was pretty easy going, we have quite a few busy weeks in the lead up to Christmas so I'm trying to grab any down time I can, I wasn't feeling too good Friday so took the chance to recover on Saturday by doing not much at all. And that means doing nothing at all but eating the most comforting of food (beans on toast, obv) and going for a walk in the crisp sunshine filled day (and getting in a few squinty pics) all finished off with X-Factor/I'm a Celeb whilst eating biscuits (isn't TV just the BEST this time of year?!)

On Sunday my Dad and his wife arrived in London for a few days for his birthday, so we went to the pub for some food and a catch up. I think my Dad was pretty pleased with his present too, don't you think? Ha!

Hope you had a good one too!

6 comments :

  1. Sounds like a lovely weekend!

    PS: You do cheese on the beans?! I have to try that! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaaat?! I can't believe you haven't had cheese on beans! Its not the same without, trust me!

      Delete
  2. Eating is always the way to feel better!

    Ha I love that present for you dad.

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deep down I think he liked it too, haha! x

      Delete

Back to Top