30.12.13

2013, OVER AND OUT

embroidered notebook1

So that's it, another year done. Over the past few days I've been thinking about the things that I want to achieve in 2014 and to be honest, a huge thing for me is that I've decided to try and not stress so much and to just see how it goes. Sounds a bit crazy to me but who knows?!

primrose hill 9
Christmas Lights
southbank 21

2013 for me was mainly focusing on my job and with me being maternity cover I have a feeling 2014 will be too - which is fine, I just want to make sure I don't over think everything, don't sell myself short and don't neglect this here blog of mine which I felt like I was doing a little bit towards the end of 2013.

phonecase2
painted tinAmy + Terry Wedding
Amy + Terry Wedding

Looking back on 2013, it was a good year. I changed jobs, developed my camera skills (I photographed a flipping wedding!), and I made some really great friends from the blogging community- some of the best, like-minded people I've ever come across and that is what truly stands out for me from this year.

Amy + Terry Wedding
FrancoManca
berlin

Steven and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary in a freezing Berlin and we also escaped to Paris for a day, we saw two of our dear friends get married and ate a shit load (mainly pizza) and I have to say it was the best year yet.

feast10
food10
feast12
paris 3

We're planning our travels for our 6 years together at the end of January and I'm getting so excited, I can't wait for all the adventures we'll have in 2014.

Steven and I

For The Only Place, I want to get back in to featuring a few more crafts again and I want to carry on doing my favourite thing of exploring London and telling all you lovely folks about it. Which brings me on to say a big thank you to everyone who has read, commented, liked, shared or anything else to do with The Only Place, you really don't know how much I appreciate it, but I do, a lot.

bloggers

So let's see what 2014 brings, hopefully some more of the good stuff.

4 comments :

  1. Sounds like a v.fun and busy year, and you've got some lovely pics to show for it! Happy New year Jo :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a fun year! Happy 6 years to you both, you are so cute. I absolutely love the shoes!!! And all the food, obv x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a year! Looking forward to all that is to come in 2014, I hugely enjoy checking in to see your lovely photos - keep em coming!

    x

    wanderlustandbake.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top