6.12.13

BEST OF (BRITISH) BLOGS

On Tuesday I got to spend the evening with Freya, Helena and Siobhan eating pizza (at Franco Manca, obviously), and chatting about anything and everything from marriage and kids to blogging and using blogger (and its adorable quirks like when it adds spaces in between every picture without you asking it to).
I feel pretty lucky being part of such a lovely blogging community here in London, so I thought I would share a few blogs that I have been really enjoying recently, that are all fairly local to me (obviously Freya's, Helena's and Siobhan's would have been on this list too!)

For Becca's honesty, Mundane Midweek is my favourite!
For Olivia's beautiful style, I wish I could pull of a beehive like she can



For Flora's sweet sweet words


For how ridiculously cute their tiny daughter is

And finally, for all the crafts, honesty and new adventures of living in Kent





1 comment :

Back to Top