2.12.13

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE...

fairylights
candles

This weekend was very much for recovering from the BUSIEST week at work, with people on holiday and off sick it was definitely a tough one for trying to keep everything together. So when Friday rolled round I was ready for that takeaway, 12 hours sleep and plenty of TV watching - and that's pretty much all we did for two days and it was SO good. We did find some time to put the fairy lights up though (and crack out the Christmas songs on Sunday morning!), which has got me so excited for Christmas I'm worried I will blink and it will all be over!

Hope you had a good weekend too!

2 comments :

  1. my eyes lit up at your Crosley! it's been on my wish list for ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh its my favourite thing! Worth every penny!

      Delete

Back to Top