9.12.13

MY WEEKEND

Well, what a weekend that was! After a bit of a lie-in on Saturday morning I headed over to Brixton for the Nuffnang workshop held upstairs at the Ritzy. I wasn't really sure what to expect from the event but I'm so glad I signed up for it. The guest speakers were very honest and open about blogging and crafting and how they turned this into a business, it was definitely an eye opener. I also have massive fringe envy at Fritha's beautiful hair! After the event I finally got round to changing my twitter and instagram usernames, so I'm now @_theonlyplace over on both because it just makes more sense rather then it being my real name, it all gets very confusing otherwise. That's what you get for starting a blog after signing up to everything! Annoyingly though I had to put that pesky underscore in there, nothing worse then seeing 'this username has already been taken'. Crap.

Crafty Fox Market
Crafty Fox Market
Crafty Fox Market
Crafty Fox Market
Crafty Fox Market

After the workshop we headed to the Crafty Fox Market down the road for a good old mooch around, I bought a really beautiful cushion cover which I had every intention of photographing yesterday but ended up being a *little* hungover from staying out till 5 o clock in the morning drinking limoncello at a friends. I didn't end up getting out of bed till it was dark on Sunday evening so yesterday was a bit of a right off, it's safe to say nothing on my weekend 'to do list' got done. Not to worry though, its like 2 weeks till Christmas, yes!

6 comments :

  1. Thanks for coming to Crafty Fox - these are really lovely photos which capture the atmosphere perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Had a really great time, so many amazing sellers, it's given me some much needed inspiration!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for mentioning us Jo! Glad you enjoyed yourself and let's stay in touch :) Jesse x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank you Jo! I'm so sorry we didn't get to chat more, your blog is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jo, it was a really special day. And an especially huge thank you for taking a picture of me that I don't actually don't hate x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top