17.1.14

BREAKFAST NAAN

Bacon naan
Bacon naan
Bacon naan
Bacon naan

I figured I was turning up at my favourite place for breakfast a little too often and having the same thing a Saturday morning, so I decided to make my own version at home, it was getting a little out of control.
All you need is a nice big round naan (a proper one, not one of those weird supermarket ones), a good smoothering of cream cheese on the bottom, a mix of rocket and coriander (the coriander is vital!), a layer of bacon/sausages/egg/veggie sausage, all topped off with some mango chutney with a hint of chilli in. Delicious.

7 comments :

  1. Oh my word it looks so delicious! I am so so impressed with your mad Dishoom-esq skillz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It tasted a bit of alright too, I've been craving it this weekend! x

      Delete
  2. Ooo that looks so good!
    I've had the Dishoom breakfast on my list for so long but still haven't been. I need to go soon to try this famous naan - and then use this to recreate it at home.

    {Teffy's Perks} X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You must go, soon! It is super tasty and this is a perfectly good 'at home' version x

      Delete
  3. wow, this sounds bonkers good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god - this looks sooooo good. Gonna get ingredients tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top