15.1.14

CRATE BREWERY

Crate Brewery
Crate Brewery
Crate Brewery
Crate Brewery
Crate Brewery
Crate Brewery
Crate Brewery

I've had Crate Brewery on my list of London places for such a long time I was getting kinda sick of seeing it on there to be honest, so we just went and now I can cross it off. Easy. If a place serves pizza and beer then we're a very happy couple indeed, so we went all out and ordered a pizza each (much to the shock of the people sat opposite) and demolished it all. The pizzas are possibly a little too thin and crispy for my preference - I like a good bit of crust but some of it was so hard I could barely eat it, but the cheese to tomato to rest of the toppings was perfect. Steven enjoyed the beer too so we agreed the massive trek east was almost worth it, even with the Overground out of action! I'd definitely like to give it another go in the summer as the pictures on their website make it look like some pizza/beer/sunshine heaven and that's all we're really after in life, right?

6 comments :

  1. It looks super cool in there, and that pizza looks delicious - bad times about the crust but I hope the topping more than made up for it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like the perfect place to visit in the summer!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really want to go back, its right on the canal too! x

      Delete
  3. damn right! great pictures and, if it makes you feel better, I usually order an entire pizza for myself (apart from when we're at homeslice). Can't be doing any of this sharing malarky, this is pizza we're talking about! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess! We don't share in this house, its the only way - but I agree about Homeslice, although it is that tasty I'd be almost tempted to give it a go...! x

      Delete

Back to Top