22.1.14

EARLHAM STREET CLUBHOUSE

Earlham Street Clubhouse
Earlham Street Clubhouse
Earlham Street Clubhouse
Earlham Street Clubhouse
Earlham Street Clubhouse
Earlham Street Clubhouse
Earlham Street Clubhouse
Earlham Street Clubhouse
Earlham Street Clubhouse

It's no secret that I love me a good old slice (or a few) of pizza, so if a place opens up and it serves pizza and GOOD cocktails and they're all named after US TV/film references, you'll be sure to find me there. Earlham Street Clubhouse is just one of those super cool places that you want to tell everyone about but at the same time tell no one at all just so you get a seat every Friday night.
The music was a little loud when we got there, my inner granny was all like 'DO YOU THINK ITS A BIT...UMM...LOUD?'  but after we got our first cocktail (Cruel Intentions, obvs) and a calzone bigger then 3 heads put together, I was certainly grooving along in my seat (yeah, grooving, go with it...). I honestly never thought I could have such a good night sitting in the same seat for 3 hours, the staff are super helpful with recommendations for food/drink and they have the Secret DJ app, its been a long time since I listened to Aaliyah (sorry, dad joke). I do wish it was a little brighter though, candle light is nice and all but not so much when trying to take pictures when totally equipped with the wrong lens.
The Sweet Valley High cocktail was pretty much spot on and The Ferris Beuller pizza was weirdly not too spicy at all, the sourdough base was just perfect and yes, you're right, it was far too much food for two people but it was just too good to leave!

3 comments :

  1. Ah once again I have to visit! It's been on my list for a good few weeks. I need to get back working in London!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing - I looked at the menu and they look like high class pizzas. I think your pictures look great even in the low light! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like my kinda space especially with all those film references. That calzone is enormous. Note to self: order the calzone x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top