6.1.14

FIRST WEEKEND OF 2014

Dominion Theatre
Pizza
Pizza

For my Christmas break I had a whopping SIXTEEN days off from work, I think the last time I had such a length of time off was when we travelled to America back in 2011 and that was a pretty manic break. I feel rested and refreshed and definitely a little fuller after all the biscuits/cake/any food that crossed my path and I'm surprised at how inspired I feel with ideas for this blog and for carrying on taking pictures and where I'm off next with it all (no answers, just a million things I want to do).
I need to remember this year - a little time off is good for the mind!

Margate
Margate
Margate

After New Years my mum and step dad came to visit for a few days, they took us to see We Will Rock You at the Dominion Theatre which was a bit cheesy but oh so much fun to sing a long to! We went out for nice food and wandered around London when the weather wasn't too miserable and we took them to Margate for the day. It was a bit chilly and rainy but when the sun came out Margate looked flipping glorious! And most importantly we also had some of the best chips I've ever had from a little chip shop near the Turner Contemporary, I'm already making plans to get back there as soon as possible.


Best crack on with this working week then, hope you had a good break and this week is kind to you!

2 comments :

  1. ah, your margate pics are great - can't beat fish'n'chips! Hope you're first day back is going smoothly! x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top