8.1.14

MY WORKSPACE

My workspace
My workspace
My workspace
My workspace
My workspace
My workspace

I've been meaning to share some pictures of my workspace for a little while now, I love seeing where other bloggers/artists/photographers spend their time, so here is mine.
Given that we live in London our flat is very low on free space so we definitely make use of every nook and cranny we have. Having a dedicated workspace is a bit of a luxury I guess but it definitely gets used enough and I love having a little space that is all mine!
I recently jazzed it up with some shelf liner from Tiger, a new lamp and stuck up a lovely print I got in an issue of Frankie magazine and it now feels like a very calming place to work. All my paints, thread and nice paper live underneath the desk in a big box ready for whenever I fancy doing some crafts and I like to have my brushes, pens and pencils ready on hand on my desk in the cans I painted.

Also, I've just realised how many pairs of scissors I have and only one of them are normal ones (which barely work!), such a scissor hoarder!

6 comments :

  1. Haha, that is a *significant* scissor collection! I'm lucky if I can find one pair in my house...

    Lovely work space - I'm very jealous of all your light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess, we get a good block of light first thing in the morning in our bedroom, it (sometimes) makes getting up and getting some work done that little easier! x

      Delete
  2. Erm, can I just come over and use that all the time please?

    You're so lucky to have a little workspace like that - I'm insanely jealous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute workspace Jo! Lovely and light and sunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty workspace. I'm jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top