27.2.14

BIANCO43

Bianco43
Bianco43
Bianco43
Bianco43
Bianco43
Bianco43

Last Friday my friend Amy took me out for a slap up 3 course meal at Bianco43. She's a bit of a special one our Amy, she writes brilliantly, has super ideas and asks the most thoughtful questions and I LOVE getting to go out for dinner with her. We got to go here because she was writing a review for a London website and we completely over indulged - we had a pizza with DOUBLE CREAM on for christ's sake! The food was fine, nothing really that special if I'm honest and I did find two things very strange; the first one being that I got a cocktail served in a goldfish bowl and the second one being that they didn't bring any bread with the ham and cheese platter that already cost eleven quid?! Not that I needed more bread that day after toast for breakfast, a panini for lunch and then a pizza for tea but still, I'm from the north - we make sandwiches out of everything! Oh, and another thing, they served rocket with everything, every single dish had rocket on, isn't that weird?!
The best bit about the meal however, was the sorbet, which was absolutely delicious. They hollowed out a walnut, lime and a frozen strawberry and filled each with its own flavoured sorbet. So good and just what you need when you're drunk as hell.

4 comments :

  1. So I've just stumbled across your blog and I love it. This post has made me so hungry. Though I hate rocket. And I'd be livid if I got no bread. Love me some bread.

    Hello from a new follower :) x x x
    http://tansphotographs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures came out great!!
    Too bad the food was only fine... It looks delicious though. Never had double cream on pizza. Mind blown!

    {Teffy's Perks} X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cocktail is the stuff of dreams! I hear ya about the lack of bread with cheese, that is odd, it would make a great sandwich x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, I didn't even know you could get pizza with double cream!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top