3.2.14

FLOWERS FOR SOME GOOD NEWS

Flowers
Flowers
Breakfast
flowers

I'm feeling a little spring in my step as we start off this week as last week I found out I was to be taken on a permanent contract at work starting straight away, isn't it nice to have some good news every once in a while?! I feel like after working pretty flipping hard this past year, its paid off in the best way it could have. 
Steven brought me home some flowers when I told him which look so cheery in our living room, I'm not sure what they're called but he said the florist said something beginning with an A but he couldn't remember. It doesn't matter though, they're just so nice to look at. 
We had a relatively quiet weekend with dinner with his work mates on Friday and then with his sister on Saturday and all finished off with Blook club on Sunday with plenty of eating, snoozing and TV watching in between.

Hope you had a good weekend too! 

10 comments :

  1. Congratulations on your new contract! Sounds like you had a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How exciting for you. I think the flowers are called Alstroemeria - I saw some last week, I think! Blook Club sounds cool - what did you read? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh that's it! Thanks for letting me know, I love them. We read Hyperbole and a Half, really good. You should come to the next one? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats - that's great news! those flowers are lovely. I really need to buy more fresh flowers, if only I wasn't so adept at killing them! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie! Yeah I'm not the best either, these have lasted a few days though so fingers crossed I can get a few more out of them x

      Delete
  5. Hey, great news, congratulations! And beautiful pictures - they make me think of spring...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nancy! If only it was spring..! x

      Delete

Back to Top