14.2.14

NORMAN'S COACH & HORSES

Coach and Horses
Coach and Horses
Coach and Horses
Coach and Horses
Coach and Horses
Coach and Horses
Norman's Coach and Horses is London's first vegetarian pub, we've been meaning to try it for so long but for some reason never made our way inside. Positioned right in the heart of Soho, its a funny little place, granted we didn't go upstairs as the downstairs was so empty (we felt too bad leaving the bar staff) but I've heard good things about it. Steven had the tofush and chips which is tofu wrapped in seaweed served with chips and minted peas and I had the veggie burger. The burger was a bit crumbly and made such a mess, like, to the point where it went everywhere, I mean everywhere, I even found some in my bag when I got home but it was very tasty and Steven really enjoyed his meal too. We went with a couple of vegan friends and they loved it, so happy faces from the meat eater, vegetarian and vegans, must be a winner!

4 comments :

  1. I've walked past this numerous times, never realised it was a vegetarian restaurant! One for the books!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing, what a lifesaver!! i've been looking for a nice Veggie friendly place for some friends next week. This ticks all the boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep meaning to try this place - the tofu fish sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top