10.2.14

TULIPS & BREAKFAST

Tulips
Tulips
Polo 24
Polo 24
Polo 24
Polo 24
Polo 24
Polo 24
Polo 24

I took the time this weekend to mainly catch up on some sleep and generally just take a breather, which I definitely needed. Last week at work was a busy one and I have a feeling this week will be too, which is good but it just gets a little too much by Friday afternoon.
The tulips above were bought for a photo shoot at work but we didn't end up using them so they are brightening up our living room just nicely, I definitely need to buy more vases - a glass just doesn't have the same feel about it, does it?
We went to Polo Bar yesterday for a late brunch, all British ingredients and that bacon was so good! We were too stuffed to try one of those tasty looking doughnuts but we'll be definitely back soon, the breakfast was delicious.

Hope you had a good weekend too!

5 comments :

  1. ah the perks of photoshoots :) I do love tulips. That breakfast looks guuud x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delicious! I can't believe how happy I was from just looking at the tulips this weekend, definitely need to buy more flowers. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow x

      Delete
  2. For goodness sakes, please stop taking such amazing photos and making me want to eat your life. I tried to make brunch happen this weekend but Lee wasn't having any of it, he just doesn't like it. I looked up the menu to this place after this post and am going to march him down there! I hope you had an amazing weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't like brunch?? Whaaaaaaaaat?! I don't understand...whats not to like?! Make sure you go, its pretty cosy inside but super friendly staff, we loved it! x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful tulips! I bought some yellow gerberas today and they really brightened up the kitchen! Those doughnuts look so flippin good :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top