25.3.14

FREYA

Freya
Freya
Freya
Freya

On Saturday Freya kindly let me into her house to photograph her and her fiancé Adam for a little bit of practise. I haven't quite finished editing them yet but at the end of the shoot we did take a few pics of Freya at her oh so very beautiful desk (and her beautiful dog Molly that I fell madly in love with). It's got me thinking that I might try and start a photo project on bloggers at their desks, if you're a blogger, with a desk (or similar) - then please let me know if I can invade your space for an hour :)

11 comments :

  1. Lovely job! Looking forward to seeing the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet! I love the one with Molly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, Freya's house has shutters? I am jealous.

      Delete
    2. I know, I am ridiculously jealous. It was the lightest, brightest room I've ever seen! x

      Delete
  3. Hi there, lovely pictures! I am a blogger from London (http://zurichlondoncraftyexploration.wordpress.com/) and like your "bloggers at their desks" idea. I you fancy a photo shooting at my place let me know :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, perfect! I'll send you an email soon. Thanks for volunteering :) x

      Delete
  4. Great photos Jo! Freya's desk is ace. Looks like a lovely room to work in. If you ever fancy trekking to my little attic space in suburbia you're v.welcome to :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly do!! I will send you an email SOON. Thanks Annie :) x

      Delete
  5. Lovely photos Jo, I'll email you with a date today! Great seeing you last night xx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top