10.3.14

JAPANESE AT TARO

Taro
Taro
Taro

Wow there seems to be a lot of restaurant food pics happening on this blog at the minute. I've been keeping myself busy with getting a few things sorted which I'll let you know about in the week (sorry, I hate it when people do that) and haven't had much extra time to do anything else - except go out for food too as it seems! This weekend was so beautiful and London was really looking its best, so we decided to go hide in a Japanese restaurant for some delicious food. Judging by how busy it was, so did the rest of London!

Hope you had a good weekend!

6 comments :

  1. Ah, I was there one evening last week. I liked it, but have to say I didn't love it - but maybe I chose the wrong things!! I had the gyoza which were delicious, but then had the salmon teryaki and was disappointed...

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh London was just incredible this weekend wasn't it? This city changes when the sun shines. Love it!
    And the food looks so yummy! I love Japanese food. Adding this to the list!

    {Teffy's Perks} X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this looks rather good. Added to 'to eat' list... thank you!

    www.wanderlustandbake.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i usually have a bento box from Taro, i like how small and bustley it is! Agreed- the weather was GLORIOUS this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That food looks SO GOOD! Will definitely have to bookmark the restaurant. Lovely photos x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yum!!! I have been craving Japanese food like crazy lately!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top