19.3.14

MY WEBSITE

Jo_Crawford_website

After a couple of months of late nights and too many conversations in my head over the colour of grey I wanted to use, I am very pleased to say that I have officially launched my new website.
The images are broken down into 3 categories that I enjoy photographing - and that I want to photograph; weddings, travel and food, all of which I hope to be adding more to in the near future.
I am very keen to keep my blog and website separate for now, my blog is for showing any pictures I want, little snap shots of my life and what I've been up to as well as the restaurants/places I've visited and talking about it all in a little detail. 
My website is my portfolio, it shows a selected range of images that fit into the categories. I'm hoping that as I get a wider range of work, my website format will change a little to show images in photo stories - maybe even published ones. But that will all come with time.
I've been really pushing myself recently to take on new challenges and start working for other people and make new working relationships - so far, it has been going well so I'm hoping it carries on this way. It just feels good to have my website finished. 
I'd love to know what you think about it. 

13 comments :

  1. Oh I've been thinking of setting up a portfolio site too. Goodness these things take a lot of thought, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly do, months of planning!

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Looks great! I'm in this process too at the moment, my "grey" are the "fonts", if you know what I mean! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! I do indeed know what you mean, hope you get it sorted! :) x

      Delete
  3. Ah, it looks great Jo! You've got some beautiful images on there - looking forward to the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Annie :) glad the move went well for you! x

      Delete
  4. How exciting! Of course I headed straight for the Food category...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, it looks so nice and your pictures are really good.xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the launch of your new website, Jo! It’s quite lovely, and your pictures look fantastic. Keep your site updated, and it will be a great avenue for you to show off your talent and be recognized in the industry of photography. Good luck on your endeavors! Lynda @ Indy SEO Firm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keeping your blog and your website separated is a good idea. I think your blog is supposed to show your personal side, and your photography website should show your creatively talented side. I'm a huge fan of your photography, Jo. It would ultimately be my pleasure to check out your new website. All the best to you! :)

    Tommy Crowe @ Next Up Network

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photographs are always lovely. More than just taking a photo, I feel like when you shoot a subject, you're telling a story as well. You are definitely one of my favorite photographers. Thanks for sharing your art with us! Good luck with your new website! More power to you! :)

    Tina Greer @ Lane Local Marketing

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top