31.3.14

THAI CORNER CAFE

Thai Corner Cafe
Thai Corner Cafe
Thai Corner Cafe
Thai Corner Cafe
Thai Corner Cafe
Thai Corner Cafe
Thai Corner Cafe
Thai Corner Cafe

We had a much needed slow and relaxing couple of days this weekend. I was looking forward to nothing more then a Saturday night in with my 3 favourite guys (Steven and Ant and Dec, obvs.) and some good food. On Sunday we decided to get out the house and go to Thai Corner Cafe in East Dulwich which is pretty much up there as one of my favourite places for pad thai, the service is a little ropey but the food is good and its byob (make sure you book on weekend evenings though). The spring rolls are really really good too, I think I'm yet to find better (happily to be proven wrong) so definitely order those if you go. I'd recommend going to The Actress which is just up the road for a pint and some dessert after.

2 comments :

  1. the quiet weekends are the best kind- i love just pottering about doing nothing and having no agenda, it's bliss!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top